Prices are tax included
Oculis Studio, a brand of Franco Marini, p. VAT IT 02387460187 with registered offices in Via II June 4, Casorate Primo (PV), is the owner of the site
Acceptance of general conditions of sale
1. The contract between Oculis Studio, and the customer shall be concluded with the acceptance, even partial, by Oculis Studio. This acceptance is automatic, unless otherwise communicated to the client. By placing an order in the manner provided, you acknowledge that you have read all the information provided during the purchase process, and accept the terms and conditions and payment arrangements transcribed below.
2. If the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his profession), once the online purchase procedure, shall print or save an electronic copy but keep these general conditions of sale, subject to the requirements of Art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
3. The customer is not entitled to damages or compensation, and any contract or tort liability for any direct or indirect personal and / or property, caused by the rejection, even partial, of an order. How to Buy
4. The customer can only purchase products in the electronic catalog of Oculis Studio, at the time the order and viewable online at (URL) http://www.oculisstudio.com, as described in the relevant information sheets.
5. The correct reception of the order is confirmed by Oculis Studio, through a reply e-mail, sent to the email address supplied by the customer. This confirmation message will contain date and time of execution order and a 'Customer Order Number', for use in any further communication with Oculis Studio. The message will include all data entered by the customer who agrees to verify the correctness and communicate any corrections, as described in this document.
6. In case of non-acceptance, Studio Oculis ensure timely notification to the customer. Payment
7. purchases through Paypal. In cases of purchase of goods with payment through PayPal, together with the completion of the online transaction, PayPal will immediately charge the amount of your purchase. In case of cancellation, either by the customer or in the case of non acceptance thereof by Oculis Studio, together with the cancellation, the amount of the canceled goods will be credited back to the customer's PayPal account. The timing of re-credit on the payment instrument chosen depends exclusively within the Paypal account to PayPal and the banking system. Once the rebate of the amount on Paypal account, in any case Oculis Studio, can be held liable for any damages, direct or indirect, caused by delays in crediting employees by Paypal or by the banking system. Oculis Studio reserves the right to call the customer information (eg. Landline phone number) that will determine the actual ownership of the PayPal account. In the absence of the required documentation, Oculis Studio reserves the right to refuse the order. In no time of the purchase Oculis Studio is able to know information about the buyer's credit card or other mode choices in the PayPal wallet. In no event Oculis Studio can be held responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use of credit cards by a third party, upon payment for products purchased on www.oculisstudio.com
8. Arrangements and costs of delivery. No responsibility can be attributed to Oculis Studio in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
9. Upon delivery of the goods by courier, the customer must check: • the number of boxes is the same as reported in the transport document in advance by e-mail; • the packaging is not damaged or wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal). Any damage to the packaging and / or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately and must be reported within 7 days from delivery, as provided herein.
10. If you fail to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of the postal carrier or because of repeated failure to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer, the order will be sent back at the warehouses of Oculis Studio. Right of withdrawal
11. Under Article. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer (ie a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does the purchase by indicating in the order form at Studio Oculis a reference to VAT ), has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty.
12. To exercise this right, the customer must send a notice to that Oculis Studio, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of goods. Such notice shall be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt addressed to Franco Marini, II on June 4, 27022 Casorate Primo (PV). Once such notice of termination, the Customer Service Oculis Studio, will quickly communicate with instructions on how to return. The goods must be returned intact, with all its parts and in original packaging (bags and boxes), preserved and possibly used in the normal diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt.
13. The right of withdrawal is submitted to the following conditions:
• The law applies to product purchased in its entirety, it can be exercised only on the withdrawal of the product (eg accessories, software, attachments, etc. ...)
• The products must be returned intact and in original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: manuals, cables, etc ...) to limit damage to the original package, we recommend to enter into a second box should be avoided in all cases the attachment of labels or tape directly on the packaging of the product;
• by law, the postage for the return of the asset are charged to the customer also will not be refunded costs of delivery to the customer and any other costs indicated at the time of order;
• the shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse is under the responsibility of the customer;
• in case of damaged goods during transport, Oculis Study will inform the customer (within 5 working days of receipt of goods in their stores), to enable a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured), in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal;
• Oculis Studio is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments
• Upon his arrival at the warehouse, the product will be inspected for any damages not caused by transport. If the package and / or the original packaging are damaged, Oculis Studio will deduct from the refund due to a percentage, but no more than 10% of it, towards the cost of recovery.
14. Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original, Oculis Studio will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 7 days of return of goods, by transfer of the amount charged to your Paypal account or by bank Banking. In the latter case, the Buyer shall promptly provide to the bank on which to obtain reimbursement (IBAN code of the order).
15. The right of withdrawal is lost, for lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and / or its contents), where Oculis Study finds: • not diligent use of the good that has compromised the integrity, or the use of any supplies, • the lack of outer and / or internal packaging; • the absence of product components • damage to the product for reasons other than transportation. In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods remain at the headquarters of Oculis Studio available to the customer for collection at your expense. Complaints
16. Any complaint must be addressed to Franco Marini - Via II June 4-27022 Casorate Primo (PV). Applicable Law
17. The contract of sale between the customer and Oculis study is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, if the customer is a consumer, the local jurisdiction is that of the reference hole of his town of residence in all other cases, the local jurisdiction is the only forum in Milan.
Terms and conditions of the "DISCOUNT COUPONS"
18. Not all these codes are combined with other vouchers, if you try to combine good can not be combined with each other the system will ignore the input and the discount will not apply. To view the type of good (combined or not combined) simply click on the link "MY GIFT" under the "MY ACCOUNT" under the column "CUMULATIVE" section: a green icon indicates the ability to redeem several coupons off in the same shopping cart, a red icon indicates that the good can not be combined with other good. You can then enter this voucher only in the cart.